#21 - Learning at Large: The School of Place with Tasneem Khan
Welcome to Your Truth Shared. Joining Finola on the show this week is biologist, educator, barefoot enthusiast and nature explorer Tasneem Khan. Tasneem is the proud founding partner of EARTH CoLab, which curates and broadens the learning experiences for diverse individuals and institutes through their immersive learning expeditions.
Tasneem’s love for nature, curiosity, and experiential learning shine bright throughout this episode. Get ready to embark on a journey with Tasneem as she reveals how she helps individuals of all ages embrace a new lens for exploration and learning. Tasneem reveals her experience of working across different zones, the key to engaging your desired market, and unpacks how opportunities can arise during significant times of change. Key points throughout the discussion include:
- An introduction to Tasneem Khan.
- Tuning into place-based education.
- The value of experiential and active learning.
- The sense of disconnect in a hyper-connected environment.
- Building resilience through learning processes.
- Taking control of your learning and development.
- Venturing beyond postcard travel destinations and exploring through multiple lenses.
- The possibilities that lie within a diverse target market.
- The significance of curiosity and psychographics in marketing.
- The challenges and opportunities of a business spread between the Indian and Atlantic Oceans.
- A closing slice of advice from Tasneem.
GUIDED BY GET STRATEGIC :
The link for the course advertised in this episode is: https://courses.howgreatmarketingworks.com/guided-by-get-strategic
A library of discussions by Sir Ken Robinson:
Get connected socially with Tasneem Khan:
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com