#19 Aligning with the present moment and finding comfort in our space with Michelle Bailly
Welcome to Your Truth Shared. Joining Finola on the show this week is the wonderful Michelle Bailly. Michelle is a mental health and change facilitator with over 20 years of experience in helping organisations, leaders and teams discover mental wellbeing and how to ignite their emotional resilience during unsettling times of upheaval.
In this episode, Michelle guides us on aligning with the present moment and finding comfort in our space and shares valuable tools on how instead of resisting change, we can overcome it and adapt positively. As an experienced coach and pointer, Michelle has many fascinating insights and stories to share to help you forge a deeper self-connection and understand your superb senses. Listeners will also learn the key to our survival and will be treated to a powerful exercise to help you embrace being in a state of peace and stillness. Further points throughout the discussion include:
- An introduction to Michelle Bailly.
- The aware mind VS the thinking mind.
- How there is more beyond the thinking window.
- Becoming adaptive to change in the midst of chaos.
- A reminder that it’s not personal; it’s just your conditioning!
- Understanding the mind’s complexity.
- The witness posture: It’s okay to embrace a sense of being and not knowing.
- A guided practice of entering a peaceful space of being.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs of productivity.
- The importance of nurturing your creativity.
- The benefits of living values and radiating care and love in business.
- Michelle’s challenge: Can you gift yourself 5 minutes in the morning?
‘’The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.’’ – Albert Einstein.
POSITION WITH PURPOSE:
Finola Howard will be hosting a FREE LIVE WEBINAR on how to market, so it feels like you AND pulls your customers to you. There are only TWO available dates for the webinar: 31st August 2022 and 8th September 2022. Reserve your seat today: https://courses.howgreatmarketingworks.com/position-with-purpose
Get connected socially with Michelle Bailly:
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com