#27 The Birthright Of Happiness With Leisha Mcgrath
Are you living the life you truly want to, or is self-sabotage disempowering you!? Joining Finola this week is special guest Leisha McGrath. Leisha is a chartered work and organisational psychologist, transformational coach, shaman, key speaker, and soon-to-be author who reminds us of our birthright of happiness and how we can boost our quality of life by living from the inside out.
Leisha opens up about her chronic illness and reveals how our bodies know how to self-heal. Leisha shares wonderful tips and tools on how we can lead a happier and healthier life by reconnecting with ourselves and discusses the future of work and how transformative changes are happening and how they won’t be stopping any time soon! Key points throughout the discussion include:
- An introduction to Leisha McGrath
- Moving forward with a chronic illness
- Healthy living barriers: Are we normalising poor behaviours?
- The danger of normalising the state of stress, overload and busyness
- The key to living intentionally and unlocking fulfilment
- How small steps can lead to significant change
- Why a self-check-in should be part of your routine
- The silver lining effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and driving well-being at work
- Understanding that your staff are people, not just your staff
- The damaging impacts of faulty thinking and non-thinking
- The powerful practice of shamanism and the art of living from the inside out
‘’It’s not rocket science, any of this. It’s actually quite simple to live in a way that’s a lot more authentic and fulfilling, and useful. It’s just a question of seeing it, I think of seeing the fallacy and once you see it, you can’t unsee it.’’ – Leisha McGrath.
Book: The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
Podcast: The Doctor’s Farmacy by Dr. Hyman
Get connected socially with host Finola Howard:
This podcast is proudly produced in partnership with podlad.com