#66 Harnessing Fear as a Catalyst for Success with Niamh Hogan [Part One]
Fear can often be paralysing, but what if we told you that there is another way that you can look at it instead? Joining Finola this week for a two-part episode is inspirational holistic health therapist Niamh Hogan. Niamh takes us on the journey of how her business began, the steps in making her business flourish, and how she harnessed fear as a catalyst for success.
Niamh explores the power of natural ingredients in holistic health, the value of media coverage and business relationships and reveals how she pushes herself out of her comfort zone by actively seeking out challenges that scare her, explaining how fear and excitement are two sides of the same coin. Niamh describes how, by shifting her perspective, she discovered that facing fears head-on propelled her forward and allowed her to achieve milestones she once deemed unattainable. Be sure to keep an ear open as Niamh also kindly serves up a recipe of advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. Key points throughout include:
- The road to entrepreneurship and enriching lives through holistic health therapy
- Business planning and recognising product export potential
- Fake it ‘till you make it: Taking it one stage at a time
- The art of mastering your business pitch
- Raising brand awareness: The impact of media exposure
- Becoming memorable and building positive relationships in business
- Niamh’s entrepreneurial spirit: Finding new confidence and overcoming fear
- Planning for the future: Business expansion and delivering market needs
- The importance of having a plan in place
“It’s only fear in your mind. I just started looking at fear in a different way, and looking at it as more of something really exciting that will make me feel amazing afterwards.”– Niamh Hogan.
YOU’RE AMAZING AT WHAT YOU DO!
But it hasn’t translated into the success you wished for. It’s time to do something about it. It’s time to bring in the team that will make all the difference to your business. Design Your Own Success™ is a 5-day Experiential Workshop running from 11-16 November 2023 at the Brook Lodge Hotel, Co. Wicklow. To learn more on how you can fast-track your success, visit www.designyourownsuccess.com
Get connected with Niamh Hogan:
Get connected with host Finola Howard: